Aprilis Foot Peel Mask
Free Shipping - Free 2 Day Expedited Shipping Within U.S.A with NO order minimum.
Satisfaction Guaranteed - 30 Days Return.
Secure Online Shopping - SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Technology makes your online shopping fast and secure.
DESCRIPTIONThe Aprilis Foot Peeling Mask is a gentle and effective way to remove dead skin cells from dry, rough and cracked feet, leaving skin smooth and rejuvenated. Fruit acids penetrate into the layers of dead skin cells to break down the desmosomes, which hold the layers together. This convenient, healthy and one-time use treatment removes dead skin cell buildup in as fast as one week.
1. Soak your feet in warm water before use and then dry thoroughly.
2. Cut along the center line of the bootee and separate into two pieces. Place your foot inside one of the pieces and seal it with adhesive tape.
3. Wear the bonus sock on top of the bootee to ensure the foot peeling mask is in full contact with your foot. Repeat with the other foot.
4. After 60-90 minutes, remove the mask and rinse the residue off your feet. Peeling usually begins within 2-7 days (results vary between individuals).
1. First time users may experience some irritation. If the irritation is too strong or continues for an extended period of time, please stop using the product.
2. Please do not use the product if there is any redness, swelling, itchiness, eczema or inflammation.
3. Please do not use if you are pregnant.
4. This product contains AHA. Before use, take a cotton swab to apply a small amount of the mask lotions on your foot and wait to see if you have signs of an allergic reaction. Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to AHA.
5. Toenail polish will be dissolved using this treatment.
6. Please do not forcibly remove dead skin cells when peeling begins; it may cause damage to the skin.
7. For external use only. Keep it out of the reach of children.
8. Peeling time may vary from person to person and can take up to 2 weeks to complete.
MFG is the date of manufacture, not expiry date. The mask has a shelf life of 3 years.